Cause - CMOS settings default to touch pad
Please note that in order to use a PS/2 mouse it must be connected prior to powering on the machine.
1. To change between touch pad and PS/2 mouse function on the ZPC-9000 first make sure the computer is turned off completely.
2. Power on the PC and immediately begin pressing the delete key to enter the CMOS Setup Utility.
3. Navigate to the menu option in the upper left hand corner labeled Advanced BIOS Features and press enter to choose it.
4. Navigate to the PS/2 Mouse Function option; by default this is set to touch pad. To disable the touch pad, change this setting to PS/2 and press enter.
5. Now press F10 to save changes and exit the CMOS; the computer will reboot and the touch pad will be disabled.
The Touch Pad mouse can also be disabled within Windows. Open the Control Panel and double click the icon for Mouse properties. Click to the Synaptics tab and click disable to turn off the device. Be advised this method will not enable the PS/2 port.
Cause - CMOS settings default to touch pad operation When using the ...
Cause - CMOS settings are set to default Please note that in order to use ...
The Touch Pad mouse can be disabled in Windows or in the CMOS Setup ...