Standard Tandem Arm with No Tech Box or CPU Holder 15" Locked Position Height Adjustment; Work Surface; Keyboard Drawer with integrated wrist rest; XL Right/Left Mouse Pad; Integrated Tech Box; Concealed Cable Management The Tandem Arm by Rubbermaid Healthcare redefines the wall mounted workstation. Dual arms moving in tandem provide best-in-class stability and range of motion; dedicated comfort grips improve clinician interaction with the product and encourage bedside use of EMR.
Cybernet offers complimentary U.S. telephone support for every product we sell, for as long as you own your product. Unlike other manufacturers, we don't charge you for telephone support after one year.
With an extended warranty, you can add an extra layer of protection to our already industry-leading warranty term. We offer extended warranties for this product: up to 5 years.
Cybernet provides a unique service: Send us the final drive image on a USB key or a DVD media and we'll deploy the image on every all in one medical computer you purchase from Cybernet. Cybernet offers this service free of charge. This help reduce the deployment time when you receive your products from Cybernet. Take them out of the box, plug them in and you are ready to go.
In addition, we store the image on our secure servers so that if you need to return any units for repair or to buy more units, we can image it again.
Get a free, no-obligation quote on a Wall Mount.
At Cybernet, we provide premium U.S.-based sales and technical support. We're always here to help you with customization and personalized support to ensure that you find the right solution that fits your budget and timeline.
All Cybernet products are backed by industry award-winning U.S. Tech Support and local RMA service in Irvine, California.
Cybernet operates globally with operations in the U.S., U.K., Taiwan, China & Australia.
- 5 year mechanical; 2 year electrical warranty
- Smooth cleanable surfaces
- Internal cable management
- Tech box CPU storage: 2.6" h x 9.9" w x 10" d; 7.1 lbs
- Tech box power: 3 AC outlets
- Tech box security: single key locks
- External CPU storage: 2-8" w
- 15" locked height adjustment
- 30 degree monitor tilt
- 1 mouse/scanner holder
- Accomodates 7" d x 18" w keyboards
- Countoured handles for easy adjustment
- Maximum footprint: 34" h x 25.16" w x 7.375" d
- Accepts monitors up to 24" and 18 lbs
- Installation in 3 steps or less
- Bi-directional mouse pad: 9.5"w x 8.25" d
- Integrated wrist rest
- Height adjustment brake improves stability
- Mounting track: 34"h x 5"w
- Dual pivot points; 180 degree rotation each
- Keyboard extends 32" from wall
- Shuttle maintains distance from wall during full height adjustment range
- Rotational lock can limit rear pivot to 90 degree right or left to protect corners or prevent equipment interference
- Depth when stowed: 7.375"