Cause - Driver Corruption and/or Improper Driver Installation in Windows XP
The Hibernate tab will not appear if the chipset driver has not been installed correctly.
1. First, navigate to where the tab should be. Right click the desktop and choose Properties.
2. From here, click the Screen Saver tab, then the power button in the Monitor Power box. Hibernate should be one of the Power Options Properties tabs.
3. If not, uninstall all drivers, rebooting after each uninstall.
4. Locate the driver CD that shipped with the unit or download the drivers for each of the following from the downloads section of Cybernet.
5. Install these drivers in the following order, rebooting after each - Chipset, Video, Audio, and LAN.