Cause - System hibernates due to accidental pressing of sleep button
1. To disable the sleep mode button on the Zero-Footprint-PC, right click the Windows desktop and choose Properties.
2. When the Display Properties window appears, click on the Screen Saver tab. In the section labeled Monitor Power, click the Power button.
3. Choose the Advanced tab in the window that pops up to be presented with a section labeled Power Buttons. For the option When I press the sleep button on my computer, choose Do Nothing from the drop-down menu. Click OK, then OK again, and test the sleep button to ensure the setting has been saved.
4. For Windows Vista and 7, click the Start button and choose Control Panel. If an expanded Control Panel is in use, select Power Options. Otherwise click Hardware and Sound, then Power Options.
5. On the left side of the Control Panel - Power Options window, click Choose what the power buttons do.
6. Next to When I press the sleep button, choose Do nothing.
7. Click Save changes to store your settings.