Cybernet's Warranty Program
The following warranty information applies to Cybernet's Commercial & Medical Grade All-in-One PCs. We want to
keep things simple, and have included details below on what our warranty covers and does not cover, and how
to obtain warranty service. If you have any questions about our warranty program, please feel free to call Cybernet
Customer Support at 1-888-834-4577. We are here to serve you.
Cybernet Limited Warranty
What the warranty covers:
Cybernet warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period.
If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Cybernet will, at its sole
option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement Product or parts may include remanufactured
or refurbished parts or components. The replacement unit or component will be covered by the balance of the time remaining
on the customer's original limited warranty. Cybernet provides no warranty for the third-party software or hardware
included with the product or installed by the customer. Lithium batteries in all tablets and All in One devices carry one year warranty regardless of warranty on the main device.
How long the warranty is effective:
- Commercial Grade models vary by product. Cybernet offers up to five years of warranty. Contact your Cybernet sales representative for additional details.
- Cybernet Medical Grade range of CyberMed products come with three year warranty as of 1/1/2013 and customers can purchase additional two years for total of five years.
- Cybernet accessory products come with 30 days warranty. Limited warranties vary by product. Contact your Cybernet sales representative for additional details.
- Warranty on LCD & LED panels used in our All-in-One Products are 1-year warranty for dead pixels that meet the following criteria: 5 bright sub-pixels, 7 dark sub-pixels, or a combination of 7.
Extended Warranty Options
You rely on your Cybernet all in one PCs every day and we want to keep your mission-critical applications up and running.
With an extended warranty, you can add an extra layer of protection to our already industry-leading warranty term.
What the standard or extended warranties do not cover:
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
A. Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
B. Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Cybernet.
C. Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
D. Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
E. Any damage of the product due to shipment.
F. Removal or installation of the product.
G. Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
H. Use of supplies or parts not meeting Cybernet's specifications.
I. Normal wear and tear.
J. Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide.
K. Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
L. Damage caused by static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as "burn-in").
M. Damage to, or abuse of, the coating on the surface of the display.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges.
How to get warranty service:
Cybernet's warranty support hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Pacific Time. If you are outside the United States or in a different time zone, you can begin the process of requesting warranty service via our
support request form.
- For information on obtaining warranty service, call your Cybernet dealer or Cybernet. Cybernet's Customer Support telephone number is 1-888-834-4577.
- To obtain warranty service, please contact Cybernet Customer Support for a Return Authorization number (RMA). You will be required to provide the following:
A. Valid Invoice Number
B. Your name and/or organization name
C. Your address
D. Your contact phone number
E. The serial number of the product
F. A description of the problem.
- Cybernet pays for shipping; our tech support department will arrange for a shipping label to be sent to you. When the label is received, attach it to the product box and it will be picked up and returned to you after warranty service is completed.
- Any products without a Return Authorization Number (RMA) will be refused.
Out of Warranty Repair:
When your product falls out of warranty and service is needed, you must contact Cybernet technical support team and
obtain a Return Authorization Number. Cybernet's out of warranty repairs are Flat Repair fees and vary by product
model. Cybernet technical representative can provide this information.
When out of warranty flat repair has been authorized, this includes all components and sub-assemblies including
motherboard, display panel, hard drive and or any other parts & components. Out of warranty flat repair fees are
subject to review of the device and do not include physical damage and is subject to additional charges. Warranty on
all repairs are 90 days from date of shipment from Cybernet repair facilities.
Limitation of implied warranties:
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED HEREIN INCLUDING THE
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Exclusion of damages:
CYBERNET'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
- DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT, DAMAGES BASED UPON INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, INTERFERENCE WITH BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL LOSS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
- ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE.
- ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE CUSTOMER BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
Effect of local law:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from locality to locality.
Some localities do not allow limitations on implied warranties and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or
consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you