Installation of any driver is a relatively simple process.
1. First make sure any previous versions of the driver have been uninstalled. In Windows XP this can be done by right clicking My Computer, choosing properties, navigating to the tab labeled Hardware and clicking Device Manager. For Windows Vista/7 users, simply right click My Computer, choose properties, then choose Device Manager from the column on the left.
2. Once Device Manager is open, browse to the device that will be getting a driver update. Right click on the item and choose uninstall. Choose Yes for any prompts that ask and once completed, restart the machine.
3. Upon reboot the Found New Hardware wizard may appear; be sure to click Cancel.
4. Now locate the driver to be installed; drivers for the machine itself it are available either from the downloads section of our website or on the original driver CD shipped with the unit. Choose the appropriate setup program for the device being installed and double click it, ensuring to leave all options at their defaults.
5. When completed, restart the computer.
If installing a non-Cybernet device (printer, scanner, etc), please contact the manufacturer for the latest version of the driver and installation instructions.