How do I remove the BIOS password?
Here is how to disable the BIOS password:
1. Make sure the computer is turned off.
2. Press the power button and enter the password when prompted. Now immediately and repeatedly press the Delete key until the CMOS Setup Utility has loaded.
3. Enter the password when prompted in order to change settings in this menu.
4. Navigate to Set Supervisor Password and press Enter.
5. Leave the password blank and press Enter again. It should now say Password Disabled.
6. Hit F10 to save changes and exit CMOS.