To enable multi-touch functionality on the ZPC-series touchpad, download the driver package (Synaptics_Touch_Driver.zip) from our ftp site or Driver Support Page and extract the files. This new driver is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
1. Begin by uninstalling the current touchpad driver through the Add/Remove Programs section of the Control Panel (Programs and Features for Vista/7).
2. If there is no listing for a Synaptics touch device then simply install the new driver.
3. Otherwise uninstall the Synaptics touch device and restart the computer.
4. Upon restarting, locate the extracted driver files and run the included setup file.
5. Upon completion, restart the computer.
6. To set up the new functions, go back to the Control Panel and open up the Mouse properties.
7. Tab over to the Synaptics tab (labeled Device Settings) and click the Settings button to be presented with the Properties window below. The new features are highlighted in red.