Battery Charge and Discharge Instructions
February 9, 2023
Below are instructions on how to do one full discharge and charge cycle using an NB22 or NB24 system.
- Discharge Battery:
- Remove the battery from the plastic bag and visually check the battery
- Press the indicator button to check the battery level and confirm the light is working
- Insert 3 batteries into the system (Note: Do not plug in Power Adapter) then turn on power.
It will take almost 12 hours to completely discharge
- Charge Battery:
- Plug in the power adapter, then insert 3 batteries into the unit
- Close all of the battery doors
It will take almost 7 hours to fully charge
- Press indicator button to check battery level and all 5 LED's turn on or check in Windows for battery level
BATTERY MAINTENANCE NOTE: THE BATTERY SHOULD BE DISCHARGED AND FULL CHARGED AFTER 6 MONTHS OF STORAGE.