1. To enable the Parallel port function of the ZPC-GX31, power up the machine and repeatedly press the delete key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
2. Navigate to the Advanced page and highlight Parallel Port Address; set this to 378.
3. Next highlight Parallel Port Mode and choose Normal.
4. Ensure the Parallel Port IRQ is set to IRQ7.
5. When finished, press F10 to save changes and exit.
Please refer to the attached images for a visual representation of the settings that enable parallel port function.