All-in-One Computer on Wheels Solution
Self Charging Powered Cart
Pair with a CyberMed Medical Computer for an EMR Compliant Solution
Cybernet's medical grade computers are compliant with most major EMR software providing a comprehensive computer on wheels solution.
Reliable On-Board Charging
Self-charging capabilities on-board the cart ensure nurses and physicians are powered throughout their entire shift.
Powered height adjustments and swivel adjustments for your monitor allow every end user to configure their setup to their preference.
Compact and Ergonomic Design
This cart has a compact footprint with a large work surface. Ergonomic soft wrist rests provide added comfort.
- See Features
Pair with a Medical PC for a Truly All-in-One Solution
Pair your medical cart with a medical grade PC like the CyberMed S24 for a versatile computer on wheels system. The CyberMed S24 is EN60601-1 certified for near patient use and its 100% antimicrobial* housing to protect itself from degradation or deterioration is IP65 certified for protection against outside debris and moisture. Furthermore, it's compliant with every major EMR software on the market including: Epic, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, and more.
Self-Charging, Self-Reliant Power
On-board charging capabilities power all devices and peripherals on the cart while simultaneously charging the cart's battery itself. The cart's battery provides enough power for an entire shift and recharging takes only up to 2 hours. Provide care room to room knowing reliable power for your devices is at your fingertips.
Fit for All Patients and Providers
Electric lift capabilities coupled with an LCD monitor mount that can swivel 180 degrees delivers a device capable of maneuvering around bedsides, engaging patients with on screen information, and adjusting to fit users regardless of height or preferred viewing angle.
Designed with the Busy Healthcare Facility in Mind
With a footprint of only 18.5 inches wide, this computer on wheels station can effortlessly be wheeled into tight spaces and busy patient rooms while still ensuring plenty of room for foot placement.
Get a free, no-obligation quote on a Medical Cart.
Personalized Sales & Technical Support
At Cybernet, we provide premium U.S.-based sales and technical support. We're always here to help you with customization and personalized support to ensure that you find the right solution that fits your budget and timeline.
All Cybernet products are backed by industry award-winning U.S. Tech Support and local RMA service in Irvine, California.
Cybernet operates globally with operations in the U.S., U.K., Taiwan, China & Australia.
All in One Powered Cart Technical Specifications
Worksurface Dimensions: 20"D x 21"W
Base Dimensions: 18.5"W x 21.5"D
Weight: 96-104 lbs.
Caster Options (Base)
- Z = 1: perfect choice for mobility
- Ascend (Ascend EL) Height Adjustable Base
- 4"/100mm Shrouded Casters (2 locking / 2 non-locking)
- Z = 2: perfect choice floor-to-floor and traversing elevator thresholds.
- Ascend (Ascend EL) height adjustable base
- 4" Dual Wheel Casters (2 locking / 2 non-locking)
- 45 Ah LiFePO4 Battery System
- Integrated Cable Management
- 5/8" 3D Laminate
- Friction/Stay-Open Hinges
- Keyed Lock (HIPAA Compliant)
- Handle with Battery User Interface
- Keyboard Light
- E Series: Up/Down Electronic Lift Button
LCD Monitor Support
- Maximum 20 lbs Weight Limit
- Integrated cable management
- Fixed Height
- +/- 180-degree swivel
- Tilt Range: -90 degrees/+6 degrees
- Vesa Standard 75mm/100mm w/ Quick Mount Plate
Keyboard Platform and Mousing
- One-Piece Design
- Left/Right Cable Management
- Keyboard Platform Dims: 23"W x 8.75"D
- Mousing Area 6-8"W (depending on keyboard size) x 8"D
- 1/2" walls of keyboard platform prevent keyboard/mouse from falling
- Intuitive 0/-20 degrees tilting
- Keyboard platform extends 4"
- Contoured Wrist rest